Miter Slot T-Nuts

I'm seeking a good, cheap source for t-nuts or t-nut kits that will fit a standard miter slot (with the T in the bottom).
Anyone know of any good sources?
Tillman
Warning: Don't waste your money on 150,000+ woodworking plans on eBay. Get more for free - links to a huge number of woodworking plans: http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_stevens/woodworkinglinks.html

Lee Valley has a pretty good selection of all kinds of neat stuff like this. Start at http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=2&pageE161&ca tegory=3,41306,41320
The link in your message goes nowhere.

The URL has word wrapped. You have to include the part on the next line as well.
P.
Paul in MN wrote:

Everybody rags Microsoft for having a crappy news reader, but Outlook Express neither word wrapped nor rendered the link dead for me. It worked perfectly the first time:
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=2&pageE161&category=3,41306,41320
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.barf

as
Express
perfectly the

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=2&pageE161&category=3,41306,41320
That's odd... I use OE too and the OP post was wrapped and yet yours wasn't, Weird. Still if there is any doubt with long urls www.tinyurl.com and www.makeashorterlink.com do the job.
Mekon

line
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=2&pageE161&category=3,41306,41320
wasn't,
Same for me too. The original was wrapped and the second post was not.
P.
Me too, and I use free Agent.
-Dan

Could be the line length set in your preferences, or whatever Outhouse uses..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

try this one...
http://tinyurl.com/42wlm
The folks at tinyurl do a great service.
Mekon
Checkout using toilet bolts (T-bolts) that are used to anchor the toilet to the floor.
Bob S.

Tillman wrote:>I'm seeking a good, cheap source for t-nuts or t-nut kits that will fit

Flanged toilet bowl bolts, with a little modification on a grinder, work fine. BTW, the URL for your website needs updating, or something. Tom Work at your leisure!