MITER SAWS

i have to get a new one..... the owner of the one i had borrowed so long wanted it back..... is there a review of miter saws anywhere...... i want to spend about (+/- )

150.... if it comes with laser tracking so much better.... i have looked at hitachi, delta, ridgid, craftsman.... so far they all look and feel about the same.... i looked and felt for lateral movement of the handle/motor.... perhaps the ryobi was a little sloppy.... exactly what makes one saw better than the other..... i am not using it for commercial use...but for my own pleasureable sawdust makings.... ok.... maybe for SWMBO as well..... any suggestions would be appreciated.....
Reply to
WARRENRN1

I've got a Hitachi C8FB2 (8.5" sliding compound). Not bad, had it for a few yrs, no probs, accurate once it's tuned up. Once it dies (if it ever does), it will be replaced with a 12".

Cheers,

Andy

Reply to
A Dubya