Mega-Gloat

Last night I broke into my neighbors shop and stole his DJ-20. Then today, me and a buddy went to Rockler. While my buddy distracted the clerks by faking a heart attack, I took a 100% discount on a sliding table.
A DJ-20 and a sliding table for nothing. Life is good!
"Rich" wrote in message

It's too early to tell. Suckage will be determined later by the type of jail cell and the sexual proclivity of your cellmate.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/12/04

WOW! With all that money you saved, you can go buy a brain.
Mister Mister responds:

C'mon, now. He wouldn't know what to do with it.
Charlie Self "Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves." Dorothy Parker
Nice going!! And you didn't even need to bust a cap in anyone!!

Hookay - I see you're catching flack from the gallery. I got the joke and I thought it was damned funny. 'Specially about the fake infarction... Kind'a wish I'd come up with it myself.
Care to elaborate for those of us that read slow?
Renata
wrote:

smart, not dumb for email
OooooHHH! So that is where you were last night and today when your wife kept calling me over to ahhh............well never mind.

On 15 Jan 2004 04:03:06 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Rich) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

DFTT