measurement foir rasied panels

http://www.newwoodworker.com/bldraspnldors.html
http://www.hansenheritagehouse.com/g_cabinet_doors.html
http://www.josephfusco.org/Articles/Arch_Top_Doors/archtop_doors.html
Well, first of all, greetings :) I used to be involved in here for some time. I have not put much time into woodworking as I was in school, still layoff for 2 years. Now, I want to go into raised panels. I never made a raised panel nor have those router bits. I need help with how to measure to make raised panels. Are those above links where I need to study? I looked it over and seems no chart or something to actual measure for cutting and using the router bit(s). I have one PC regular router and a Craftsman router table (better than nothing yet). I download the Demo below and still not understanding a thing.
http://www.qwerks.com/product.asp?ProductIDV7
Any help, links, people would be appreciated. I live in Milwaukee, WI, so if any of you know how to do the raised panel, invite me and my family over for dinner LOL.
Chuck
I am aware that it is suggested NOT to glue the center panel (is that what its called?). It must be lose and should use a rubber bits in the grooves to help reduce noise. Right?
Chuck
Just sent you a free spreadsheet that was made up by Roger Medbery.
Bob S.

I received 'em. Thanks. Just a quick browse, I am still not following it, but I will really study it sometime next week (after my exams). Thanks again.
Chuck

I glue the top and bottom of the panels lightly, but not the sides to allow for expansion and contraction.
Brian.

IMO this is a mistake. The ends of the panels need to be free to move across the grain. The entire panel should be left floating.