May 17 Guthrie Swap Meet

Once again, the time approaches for the annual Guthrie Tailgate Swap Meet at the old
Southwest Iron Works 302 W. College Guthrie, OK
For more info, call: David King (405) 348-0476 or Bob Paddack (405) 634-8353
This year, the date is Saturday, May 17.
Bring your extra STUFF: machinery, tools, parts, nuts, bolts, tooling Anything blacksmith, wood or metal working Buy, Sell , Trade or BS with the rest!
Tour the incredible machinery collection, much original to the shop.
Respectfully, Ron Moore

Ron - what part of the state are you located in? I'm in Norman.
I'm in OKC at N 50th & Santa Fe. Phone 630-8803. Ron