Older Delta Radial Arm saw

I have the opportunity to purchase a much older radial arm saw by Delta. The owner inherited it from his dad and not sure of the exact age, but is guessing in the 50s. It's all steel, no plastic and works perfect, according to him, I've yet to see it. He's selling because he bought a table saw and prefers using it over the RAS. He's asking $75 for it. What do you think?

Reply to
SBH

bob kater

As long as you have the space and a use for it, go for it.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Assuming it actually works and you can move it without getting a hernia, go for it.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I got one a few years ago for $50. Needed a few parts which you can still get.

works great mike

Reply to
vMike

I would check it out under power!!! I had one of about the same vintage. It was under powered as to be dangerous.

Chuck P.

Reply to
Pilgrim