MAXX Chain saw sharpener vs Oregon 511 w/ hydraulic clamp

By reading the ads one would believe that the MAXX is a better grinder, and maybe it is. I was thinking of the setup between right and left hand grinding and how many resettings you have to do in the course of sharpening a chain. I have used the standard oregon type, and they will make a good sherp chain. with only one adjustment for RH and LH.
Any comments from you experts? What about that hydraulic clamp? Well made or something else to break on the day after warrenty expires?