"Master Fastener" 18 GA brads

Anyone have a source for Master Fastener brads, 18 gauge, 1/2"? I've been trying to find these for some time, and since Woodworker's Warehouse closed it's doors, I've been having no luck at all.
Found them at one outfit, they backordered, finally sending a different brand *and* size. How they felt 5/8" was a valid sub for 1/2" escapes me, but there you go. If found, I intend to buy quite a bit, so if you know a company, please let me know. Thanks.
Sears. Normally any brand works with a brad gun.
<Roy Petersen> wrote in message

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 23:43:09 GMT, "Leon"
Good suggestion, thanks. They didn't have the exact size, but they did have a 3/8 inch...I'll get those and see if it works.

<Roy Petersen> wrote in message

I received a "master fastener" 18 gauge nailer and a stapler set for Christmas a few years back, for low buck tools they've worked out pretty well. I use porter cable brads and bostich staples, they work fine.
Andrew
On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:01:29 -0400, Roy Petersen <> wrote:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber070
replying to Roy Petersen, Scott Chapman wrote: I have 7 boxes 2073503019