"Master Fastener" 18 GA brads

Anyone have a source for Master Fastener brads, 18 gauge, 1/2"? I've been trying to find these for some time, and since Woodworker's Warehouse closed it's doors, I've been having no luck at all.

Found them at one outfit, they backordered, finally sending a different brand *and* size. How they felt 5/8" was a valid sub for

1/2" escapes me, but there you go. If found, I intend to buy quite a bit, so if you know a company, please let me know. Thanks.
Reply to
Roy Petersen

Sears. Normally any brand works with a brad gun.

Reply to
Leon

I received a "master fastener" 18 gauge nailer and a stapler set for Christmas a few years back, for low buck tools they've worked out pretty well. I use porter cable brads and bostich staples, they work fine.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew V

Good suggestion, thanks. They didn't have the exact size, but they did have a 3/8 inch...I'll get those and see if it works.

Reply to
Roy Petersen

bridger

replying to Roy Petersen, Scott Chapman wrote: I have 7 boxes 2073503019

Reply to
Scott Chapman