Make myself a Hart Suit

Don't you guys feel this is getting to below the standards of Woodcrafters?
I'm with you, an OT once in a while is ok, but there comes a point, you want to talk politics, there are a lot of other news groups out out there for that.
Robert Galloway wrote:

Richard Clements responds:

Wotinell are you 2 writing about? New header, no reference.
Charlie Self "Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." Sir Winston Churchill

I think this is about all the OT stuff that's been popping up in the woodworkers area. I don't understand why folks do it myself, but then I feel that way about a lot of the things people do now a days. :-)
"Insanity is only disturbing to those burdened with reality"
auctionstuff responds:

I love it. They're bitching about OT posts by posting OT without any reference back to the OT they're bitching about. How OT can you get?
Charlie Self "Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." Sir Winston Churchill

Hey look, shiny thing!!!!

<G>

I assume that Dave is referring to Cat in Red Dwarf. Its a stretch but this was much more obvious to me than the initial post. Does an off off topic become back on topic?

reference
MC Escher doing the trolling?
Robert Galloway asks:

Huh?
Charlie Self "Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." Sir Winston Churchill
On 07 Sep 2004 22:40:42 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

I'm with Charlie on this one.
or, to take a page from one [or several] of my former English teachers, let's grade this sentence.

Which guys?

what or which this? To what or to whom does this refer?

You guys are my fellow woodworker/newsgoup participants but to be more specific, the ones who seem to want to extend the off topic thread indefinitely. "This" being the interminable off topic thread. The Hart Suit was a tongue in cheek refernce to a couple of off topic threads. I thought it would be apparent. Sorry for the confusion.
rhg
Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 20:36:46 -0500, Robert Galloway

I was initially attracted to the thread because I had hopes that it would be about Mary Hart, which would have been fine by me but, then again, it might have been about Gary Hart, about which I would have been less sanguine. As it has turned out to be essentially Hartless, I am all at sea.
Regards, Tom.

I'm somewhat curious here Tom. While I would agree that Mary Hart could be an interesting topic, what kind of mental pictures, exactly, would a "Hart Suit" call to mind in reference to Ms Mary?
Inquiring minds want [need] to know. :-)

An unpleasant scene from "Silence of the Lambs" comes to mind.
But it would make better use of Ms. Hart's abilities than her current job, dontcha think?
Scott

Cody ...?
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA