Make joints faste & simple

Looking for a box joint jig and came across this nifty device. Not something I need but some of you may.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM2SCRAHTLc&feature=related

Limp Arbor wrote:

I knew a guy is high school who could roll them quicker and neater than that, with one hand inside his coat pocket, walking from his locker to class, while explaining to the vice principal why he missed detention. :-)
--

-MIKE-

I'd call that more of an inspiration aid.

Got me. I thought we were woodworking. WW