-Major Screwup!

Well, yeah, you don't want to get the caustic soda mixed up with the regular soda. :)

Kelly

Reply to
Kelly E Jones

Hey, my ex was forever telling me to put a sock on it. Now maybe I know what she meant. mahalo, j4

Reply to
jo4hn

perhaps if you'd understood her better THEN, she might not be an "ex".

dave

jo4hn wrote:

snip

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

A few years ago, unbeknownst to me, the wife left an open container of chlorox on a shelf under some of my tools. By the time I found it, I had a similar result. Fortunately, it was just hand tools and not free standing machinery, but that's when I first started experimenting with the electrolysis method of rust removal!

TT

Reply to
TT