mail order discount tools

I have check at www.toolking.com , www.toolup.com and www.amazon.com
and they have very good prices are there any other sites with great prices. I am looking for either a Makita or Porter cable biscuit jointer.

Check www.coastaltool.com or www.tools-plus.com
I'm a local, walk-in customer (much more of Coastal) who has never been disappointed.
Barry

AllProTools.com I bought several orders from them, on the basis of a recommendation from someone here on the wReck, and was pleased.
Patriarch

I saw the DeWalt listed for $109 at one web site. I forget the name so you may want to do a Google search. It was something like webtools.com or onthewebtools.com It will be worth your while to search it out. Everything was big savings.
You might also give http://toolseeker.com/ a try. Sometimes they come up with bargains.     mahalo,     jo4hn

Satisfied customer - but so far only a walk-in customer. They're here so I've never mailordered.

Also satisfied.

impressed with their shipping with the few things I've ordered from them. Aut inveniam viam aut faciam