Lurem 260

I recently acquired an older, circa 1984, Lurem C260 combination woodworking machine. If anyone has an operators manual for this machine, I would like to buy a copy. Thanks. Rick
---------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 22343 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try for free now!