Lumber in Ontario (Windsor)

I'm wondering if Wud is cheaper in Canada (than in the states). I'm minutes away from Windsor, Amherstburg, etc and visit friends there from time to time.
If so, where would you recommend?
TIA

I take it you're a wudworker?
nah, a wudwUrker ;)

Not true at Sault Ste Marie.

I'm wondering if an individual bringing a couple of wud boards over the border would be subject to duty or taxes. This might be a problem.
Post links to pictures of your next wud project.

i know there is some tariff stuff going on with softwood, as for hardwood, I'm not really sure. Would be very interesting to know however. i doubt highly i could get mine any cheaper than i am now though :)

Try this place, http://www.amwoodinc.com/canada /. It's worth my time to travel from Ottawa, to Cambridge, because of price, and most importantly, mind blowing, hard to find stock (eg: just before xmas came home with 2 pieces of 16/4 x 20+" figured swiss pear 10ft long, same tree)
Domestic species are decently priced, and they'll deliver quantity (but it's worth the trip to dig thru their goodies).
Cheers,
Andy
Thanks, I'lll check it out!