Lumber Suppliers in Saskatchewan or Manitoba, Canada

I'm looking for recommendations for lumber suppliers in Saskatchewan or Manitoba. I know of a Windsor Plywood in Regina, but they are quite pricey. There's the borg too, but they're pretty typical.

Apparently there used to be a Renaldo's Supply in Arlee, SK but I can't find them any more and I DAGS and can't find any current info there either.

Any help and suggestions appreciated. Good places to buy tools also appreciated. I bought my TS from the Cutting Edge in Brandon, MB -- great folks.

Caleb

Reply to
calebsg