Lost cab hardware contact

20 or so years ago I used to get a Catalogue (and online) from a supplier of all cabinet hardware..Fancy hinges, pulls, brass objects, ect. Now I can't find anything I need (1/4" knurled brass knobs). . . . any help?
On 9/23/2015 3:01 PM, pintlar@node1 wrote:

http://www.leevalley.com/US/home/OnlineCatalog.aspx?id31b13c
Reputable on line store that most always bends over backwards to please you. Not dirt cheap but you get what you pay for with this company.
On 2015-09-23 4:50 PM, Leon wrote:

Bah, you have to visit their stores, it helps if you are Canadian. :-)
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Lee Valley would probably be my first place to look (and they did used to put out a huge print catalog).
Another good place for hardware is Horton Brasses:
http://www.horton-brasses.com/
John
On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 21:59:53 +0000 (UTC)

i think they still send it if you spend money

If you call them and say the secret password, they'll send you a catalog. The secret password is (sh! it's a secret!) "Please send me a catalog."
You don't even have to be Canadian...
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On 24 Sep 2015 03:08:22 GMT Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

"Please send me a catalog, eh."

but helps to sound like one
On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 3:01:44 PM UTC-5, pintlar@node1 wrote:

Here are a few to look at: