Lost cab hardware contact

20 or so years ago I used to get a Catalogue (and online) from a supplier of all cabinet hardware..Fancy hinges, pulls, brass objects, ect. Now I can't find anything I need (1/4" knurled brass knobs). . . . any help?
Reply to
footboarder

Reputable on line store that most always bends over backwards to please you. Not dirt cheap but you get what you pay for with this company.

Reply to
Leon

Here are a few to look at:

Dr. Deb

Bah, you have to visit their stores, it helps if you are Canadian. :-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Lee Valley would probably be my first place to look (and they did used to put out a huge print catalog).

Another good place for hardware is Horton Brasses:

John

Reply to
John McCoy

i think they still send it if you spend money

Reply to
Electric Comet

Spalted Walt

Electric Comet wrote in news:mtvak4$eth$2 @dont-email.me:

If you call them and say the secret password, they'll send you a catalog. The secret password is (sh! it's a secret!) "Please send me a catalog."

You don't even have to be Canadian...

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper