looking for several items

Hello,I am fairly new to woodworking, and was told by other groups,that you might could help. Made my sis on the east coast stained glass (6) pennels to fit into her antique recessed door on top of the molding.she dont want to make changes on the door, or remove the molding,the glass inserts fit perfect over each molding,but she needs for each pannel 4 triangle corners that nail or screw in with tiny screws to hold the pannels in place on the corners. Made some out of clear plastic,metal but don't look right.went and searched every hardware store,center,rocker catalog,but ran out of idea's . As it is the front door where the grandkids slam them on there visits,we have wrap for the edges,but have to find the corners to hold them in place,sorry about the lengthy letter,but gotten to many sugestions that don't work,by not explaining what we need. Also I am moving into a tiny senior apt. with neighbors on both sides,I like to work at nights on my crafts and woodwork,

looking for the smallest,least noisy type of power tools. Checked micro tools but they are as expensive as standard size tools. Have 2 big dremel sets,but like a very small jig & trim saw a detail sander (got mouse)that gets into tiny spaces ,tried the dremel router several times, but my hands are too shaky at times, could they be mounted as stationary,like a big one? Thank you for letting me post.MD

Reply to
marion711

For routing, consider making a router table for your Dremel. Woodworking magazine had plans for a simple one

search on their website for mini router table.

Reply to
Lance