Looking for plans on building a dresser

I am looking for plans on how to build a dresser for my daughter. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
I think it was snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM who stated:

You mean like http://www.plansnow.com/dresser.html ?
Or http://www.plansnow.com/lingerie.html ?
I made their mate: http://www.plansnow.com/bed.html and it worked out really well. In fact, it was my first foray into woodworking, but not my last. Someday when I get a round tuit, I will make some of the matching pieces. If for no other reason than to do more work with cherry; I *love* that wood!
-Don
--
"What do *you* care what other people think?" --Arline Feynman

snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM wrote: > I am looking for plans on how to build a dresser for my daughter.
I'm using Norm's NYW plan as a guide for a chest of drawers I'm in the process of finishing right now.
Made the following modifications:
Added dust covers between each drawer.
Added another set of half width drawers.
Used hard maple and birch ply.
HTH
Lew

I made this one (my own plans) for my son:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Dresser.htm
You can see the how it was constructed from some of the photos on the page.
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com