Looking for Plans...

I am looking for plans for a garbage box for by my drive way. Some people who live in more rural areas may know what I am. Something simple, but I need someting b/c garbage collection is every 2 weeks and I don't have shed yet, and it is making my basement smell :-(
Any plans that one has access to, it would be great if you could pass those along.
Thanks, have a good day everyone
Try alt.home.repair also.

The one I used to have in a rural area was simply a post and rail fence with lattice attached to three sides.
The fourth side was solid with a gate. On garbage day opened the gate and moved the cans to the roadside.
A concrete slab helps to keep it clean.

shed
I built one for my mother that held four garbage cans. I had it mounted on treated 4x4"s with some holes drilled in the bottom for washing it out when necessary. A heavy lid on the top with a latch to keep the racoons out and painted forest green. Worked like a charm for 8 years before the property was sold.
Email me with the number garbage cans you want to use, their size (height x widest diameter) and I'll draw some plans for you. It's a simple job.