Looking for John Paquin (sp?)

A while back, I purchased a PDF that was written by this fellow on building cabinets. Unfortunately I've lost that file and would like to get in touch with him. I googled several different approaches to this and can't come up with a reference to him.

Any help guy's ?

jim

Reply to
Jim Bailey

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 23:32:22 GMT, "Jim Bailey" scribbled:

John Paquay

was a regular here, but hasn't been seen in about a year.

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

That's it Luigi ! Thanks a lot !

And, for anyone who hasn't read his paper on kitchen cabinet building, it's well worth the couple of bucks it cost (IMHO).

jim

Reply to
Jim Bailey

LP