Looking for John Paquin (sp?)

A while back, I purchased a PDF that was written by this fellow on building cabinets. Unfortunately I've lost that file and would like to get in touch with him. I googled several different approaches to this and can't come up with a reference to him.
Any help guy's ?
jim
On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 23:32:22 GMT, "Jim Bailey"

John Paquay http://home.insightbb.com/~jpaquay/shop.html
John was a regular here, but hasn't been seen in about a year.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
That's it Luigi ! Thanks a lot !
And, for anyone who hasn't read his paper on kitchen cabinet building, it's well worth the couple of bucks it cost (IMHO).
jim
scribbled:

building
touch