Re: Dust Collector in Basement With Furnace?

> I don't think this is an issue, I may not be understanding it

correctly

though. The setup is an unheated garage/workshop where the door is > always open when I'm working. The furnace is in an adjacent area that > extends all the way under the house which is very well ventilated. So > the shop would be at negative pressure because that's where the air is > being sucked from but that is wide open, and the DC would be vented > outside relieving the positive pressure the unit itself would

generate.

I am right here ?

In the sitution you describe, I think you'd be OK.

Rocku

Reply to
Rocky