Looking for biscuit jointer

Looking for a Biscuit Jointer..
if anyone has one for sale let me konw asking price, features, and location..
i am in ottawa, ontario, canada so shipping would be necessary..
Check out your local Canadian Tire. I got my Dewalt there for $70 off the regular price. $200 instead of $270. One gotcha, which seems to be common. The price on the sticker may be the regular price, but when you get someone to scan it in, or look it up, it comes up on sale. Some stores had them for as little as $170.
Clint

e-bay