Looking for a supplier of wooden parts

I'm trying to find someone (probably a hobbyist) who will cut small pieces of wood to spec (1/16" tolerance) so I can assemble (glue together) a 'magic' box (7" x 5 1/2" x 3 1/2"). The pieces are 1/4" and 1/8" inch thick.
I produced a chip board (cardboard) prototype, which a friend duplicated in wood, using 1/8" and 1/4" thick scraps from a laminated oak wood wall panel. I can barely draw a straight line using a ruler and he was kind enough to reproduce my prototype in wood.
Essentially, the 'magic' box is a box within a box within a box. That is the reason for the close tolerances.
If you are interested in giving me a quote for cutting a set of these pieces (approximately 16 pieces cut from a 4' x 4'), I'll send you what information I have (including some digital images) so you can determine what it is that I require.
At first, I only want one (maybe two) sets and then just a few every couple of weeks, at most, depending on 'sales' and my ability to assemble them. This will not be a volume job. I've been retired for 10 years and this project is a hobby, not an occupation.
You can reach me via e-mail by changing the invalid e-mail address shown with the domain name (att.net) after the @ sign.
Thank you,
Bob Reynard The Armchair Magician
Your location might help because you might find another retired person living right around the corner.
--
dbchamber at hotmail spam dot com

Remove the spam to reach me
I live in Jacksonville, Florida.

pieces

You may want to look up local woodworking organizations in your area and tell them of your need. Someone I'm sure will do it for you. If you were near me, I'd do it for beer.
Frank