Looking for a lever cap for an older jack plane...

Yesterday I found a 13 inch long, 2 3/8 inches wide jack plane in an antique shop. The inside of the sole is painted red; the outside is unpainted. The sole is of forged steel. The frog is painted blue. Wooden handle and knob. On the inside of the sole, just behind the frog, there is a small "U" with a circle around it. No other info relating to brand or age anywhere on it. It looks worn but not terribly worn.
It has a blade that is branded "True Value"; this may be a replacement. If the entire plane was made for True Value, it would be an inexpensive contractor's or carpenter's grade plane that would have been available at just about any hardware store.
I am looking for a lever cap for this plane... I've spent hours looking all over online. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
The StalkerDog
Reggie
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itema18630163
Alex
Reggie wrote:

Go to Woodcraft and get a cap for a #5. Alternatively, go to flea markets or antique stores and buy either a box of parts or a junker and use the cap. Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

And for future needs, http://www.stjamesbaytoolco.com/ sells plane parts, but you have to inquire via email or 'phone. Alex