Locker for door

Hi
Sorry I dont know what I am looking for in English. It is for this cupboard, for my caravan (trailer in us)
http://hot.ee/sonnich/cupborad.jpg
The doors are locked with a magnetic part on top as cupboards can be. But when driving they might slam open. In older caravans I have seen simple and small "hasp"?
I have seen those, which you use for outdoor - a O-part and the other part going into. As for caravans I have seen it with screws,where the "lock" goes over the screw like this:
http://www.colourbox.dk/preview/1606970-365706-rusty-krog-fra-en-ledning-og-den-lukkede-doer.jpg
But I am looking for a good looking one for this cupboard OR! maybe there is a better idea? The fram of the door is 13 mm (~half an inch)
Sonnich

http://www.colourbox.dk/preview/1606970-365706-rusty-krog-fra-en-ledning-og-den-lukkede-doer.jpg
Those are called "hook and eye"s in the USA. http://www.qualitydist.net/sthahoandeyl.html The safety ones will stay closed even when vibrated by traveling. Art

http://www.colourbox.dk/preview/1606970-365706-rusty-krog-fra-en-ledning-og-den-lukkede-doer.jpg
These might give a better appearance.
http://tinyurl.com/cmoeo5l
Max

I forgot to mention, that I have had a hard time finding those good looking ones rather that the "gate version". If available, would someone send some to me? I can pay by paypal
Sonnich
Sonnich Jensen wrote:

http://www.colourbox.dk/preview/1606970-365706-rusty-krog-fra-en-ledning-og-den-lukkede-doer.jpg
I use these on some cabinet doors in my shop. You could install it at the top or bottom of the door if it is too long for the frame at the center.
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 946&site=ROCKLER&filter=brass hasp
--
Rex

'Bother,' said Pooh, as he saw the
Or http://www.thehardwarehut.com/cabinet_catches_latches.php?start_no=5 Or Push knob w/latch http://www.thehardwarehut.com/cabinet_catches_latches.php?start_no=6
Sonny

This is what I use in on the cabinets in my RV.
http://www.thehardwarehut.com/catalog-product.php?p_refD69
Max
how about this. Amerock BP9714 Functional 1-5/16" Roller Catch Pack Here's a tinyurl http://tinyurl.com/7k8eysc
OR... Hasp with hook. http://tinyurl.com/7zb6qvn
On 4/6/2012 4:00 PM, Sonnich Jensen wrote:

http://www.colourbox.dk/preview/1606970-365706-rusty-krog-fra-en-ledning-og-den-lukkede-doer.jpg
Sonnich Jensen formulated the question :

http://www.colourbox.dk/preview/1606970-365706-rusty-krog-fra-en-ledning-og-den-lukkede-doer.jpg
I would try looking for "Child Proof" devices in the hardware store. Home Depot etc in the US, Bunnings in Australia. Don't know where you live so cannot suggest.
--
John G