lock miter sled

I once saw plans for a sled to be used on a router table with a lock miter bit. The results I'm having w/o the sled are ok but could be better. The bit and fence setup are fine but as you can imagine there is a lot of snipe on the ends and even some chatter in the middle (mostly because the outfeed guide is the razor edge of the miter.) I'm using finger boards etc... and I would just like to know if anyone has seen these plans or has personal experience.
No one knows anything about this? I originaly saw it paging through a book at a rockler store. Any help would be appriciated.