Link Belts & Pulleys

The benefits of using the link belts has been pointed out by numerous people in the past. Putting one on my saw is on the list of things to do. My question is this. Are the machined pulleys that Woodcraft sells with the extra expense (about $30 more for a pair of pulleys)? How hard would it be to find them from another (i.e. cheaper) source?
Oswin

Here is a comparison price http://www.in-lineindustries.com/performance_pack.html

people
Not sure they're worth the effort. Given the small radii, the ones on the saw would have to be way out of balance -visibly - to make a difference.
They can be added if the links don't please you.
Try link belt first. It really changed my saw. I cant imagine the pulleys being any better, unless as the last poster said, the pulleys wont line up.