let the chair burning begin

i like this and i hope americans have enough balls to do the same
http://danishfurniture.dk/blog/danish-design-furniture-imitations-destroyed-in-norway/
better late than never
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:26:48 -0700, Electric Comet

Happens all the time. No one makes a big deal out of it, though.

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:31:22 -0400

did not know but it does not happen enough it seems that copies are the new normal and have been for a long time
but a discerning consumer will appreciate the real mccoy something made well and in america
On 8/11/2015 2:55 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

LOL. I just learned today that there is a new Mercedes plant, here in the USA, that was built to build Mercedes Benz vehicles for "China".
I guess that the quality of Mercedes vehicles built in Germany is too high for China.
Secondly I wonder if this plant will be able to duplicate the new car "fish smell" instead of the "new car smell" that we in the USA crave.

There are a lot of empty car carrier ships traveling empty, crossing the Pacific westbound. Benz doesn't do unions, either.

Perhaps they'll use the "Harbor Freight smell"?