Legacy Ornamental Mill

I got mi Legacy this last week and need to finish putting it together. I got about everything assembled, now I just have to place the router tray on and do some adjusting of the main screw drive and the gears in front. I can't wait to use i t.
Is there anyone who has mounted this 900 unit on some sort of table or tool stand? I'd be sitting down as I am handicapped and I would like recommendations on some small tool stands or should I build one that I can sit it on. Let me hear some input.
-- Woody
Check out my Web Page at:
http://community-1.webtv.net/WoodworkerJoe/WoodworkerJoesInfo
Where you will find:
******** How My Shop Works ******** 5-21-03
* * * Build a $20 DC Separator Can Lid. 1-14-03 * * * DC Relay Box Building Plans. 1-14-03 * * * The Bad Air Your Breath Everyday.1-14-03 * * * What is a Real Woodworker? 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Definitions. 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Laws. 4-6-03 * * * What is the true meaning of life? 1-14-03 * * * Woodworker Shop Signs. 2-8-03