Legacy Ornamental Mill

I got mi Legacy this last week and need to finish putting it together. I got about everything assembled, now I just have to place the router tray on and do some adjusting of the main screw drive and the gears in front. I can't wait to use i t.

Is there anyone who has mounted this 900 unit on some sort of table or tool stand? I'd be sitting down as I am handicapped and I would like recommendations on some small tool stands or should I build one that I can sit it on. Let me hear some input.

-- Woody

Check out my Web Page at:

you will find:

******** How My Shop Works ******** 5-21-03

  • * * Build a DC Separator Can Lid. 1-14-03

  • * * DC Relay Box Building Plans. 1-14-03
  • * * The Bad Air Your Breath Everyday.1-14-03
  • * * What is a Real Woodworker? 2-8-03
  • * * Murphy's Woodworking Definitions. 2-8-03
  • * * Murphy's Woodworking Laws. 4-6-03
  • * * What is the true meaning of life? 1-14-03
  • * * Woodworker Shop Signs. 2-8-03
Reply to
Joe "Woody" Woodpecker