Legacy Model 200 group

just started a group specifically for folks with a Model 200 ornamental mill.

I'm looking for other Model 200 owners so we can discuss topics specific to the Model 200. It is a "hobbyist" machine while all the other Legacy mills, from the 900 on up, are larger and able to do much more.

The concerns of Model 200 owners are a bit different from the other mills. We don't even have a Y-axis to worry about, just as an example.

No power feed motors for us!

So, if anyone here has a Model 200, please drop by the new group made just for you!

Cheers,

Gabe

Reply to
gabewizard