Legacy Model 200 group

I just started a group specifically for folks with a Model 200 ornamental mill.
I'm looking for other Model 200 owners so we can discuss topics specific to the Model 200. It is a "hobbyist" machine while all the other Legacy mills, from the 900 on up, are larger and able to do much more.
The concerns of Model 200 owners are a bit different from the other mills. We don't even have a Y-axis to worry about, just as an example.
No power feed motors for us!
So, if anyone here has a Model 200, please drop by the new group made just for you!