Lee Valley @ Woodworking Show in Orange County?

I know Robin Lee is a regular reader of the Wreck. Is Lee Valley going to be at The Woodworking Show in Costa Mesa, CA in two weeks?
http://thewoodworkingshows.com /
I've got a number of things to order but thought if I could pick them up on the spot I'd wait a few days.
Ian
Don't know if they will be in Orange County, but they are at most of the major woodworking shows in Canada. They were at the Woodstock show last month, and I expect they will be at the Toronto show early November.
My experience is that they have very little at the show, simply because their product line is very extensive and the show space limited. Mostly they had demo stuff, order forms, catalogues, etc.
Michel. Guelph, Ontario, Canada.

Today at Portland's WW show I overheard a couple folks being told that they would place their order at the booth and the items would be shipped. They do have an exxxxxstensive line of tools and stuff, but I'd think a lot of impulse sales might be lost with this method.
One cool aspect of the booth was the full lineup of all their planes - they've really got quite the selection and have done a bangup job of engineering these things. They all felt and looked high quality - even when directly comparing to the Lie-Nielsen lineup, which was one vendor row over.
____

"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."
On 23 Oct 2004 20:35:17 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Ian Dodd) calmly ranted:

When I attended the Ontario show (a handful of years back) they didn't sell much at the show but offered free shipping on anything ordered there. If Robin was there, he wasn't badged or I would have glad-handed him.
--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over

Hi Ian -
Yes, we will be there this year...
Othere posters in this thread have given you good information - we will take orders at the show - with free shipping. It's hard for us to bring product to each show - and in some cases, it meants we have to register to collect and remit sales taxes and so on...
Then too, no matter what we take - it'd be the wrong thing for most people....
I personally won't be at that show - though I am going to attend more consumer shows than I do now....beleive me - if I could find a way to be in California in November instead of here (for afew days, anyway) I would!
Cheers -
Rob Lee
calmly ranted:

Suckage.
True, but I got to see the folding Dozukis (and passed) and that outstanding little(?) pattern vise of yours. It is a grand Show & Tell your guys put on. Kudos.

Whatever for, Rob? November is California's monsoon month. It has been known to rain for as many as 3 days that month there, dropping nearly half an INCH in the process! Traffic accidents skyrocket in that month, too. You're safer up north, believe me. ;)
(Only half kidding.)