Lee Valley Pricing Policy

We appreciate it and it seems to be working. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

That's what I thought. The "profits" come in many forms...Regards Pat

Reply to
patrick mitchel

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:26:23 -0400, "Robin Lee" calmly ranted:

I have a t-shirt which says "NO CONDO, NO MBA, NO BMW".

And in case Your Canuckistaniship doesn't grok 'murrican degrees, it's a Masters in Business Administration.

.-. Better Living Through Denial ---

Wondrous Website Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Don't bite Larry - there was a ";" after all......

We even have the 'lectric up here....

G'day -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 07:33:07 -0400, "Robin Lee" calmly ranted:

Y'know, with that extra question mark there, I missed that entirely.

Congrats, now send it down to us in the States CHEAP, will ya?

P.S: Shall I explain the "BMW" to you, too? ;)

.-. Better Living Through Denial ---

Wondrous Website Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Doesn't really matter. As I learned when I got MY MBA... the right thing to do is usually the same as the business "right-thing" if you are thinking long term. Makes it easy to run your business correctly

- follow your conscience.

If these two ideas conflict then you are probably thinking short-term.

BTW - I don't think it is the MBA that ruins their minds, their minds were ruined to begin with and the MBA only magnifies that.

-CJ

Reply to
Chris

Surely that's "the hydro" 8-)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

MBA or no MBA, it is just a great place to do business.

I purchased some router bits in July... and just a cheque in the mail for the differnece of the new price!!!

You gotta love it.

Robin, I know that has been asked before, but I just get my paycheque deposited directly to LV and make everything nice and easy?

I guess it also doen't help that I'm 4 blocks from the Winnipeg store.

Reply to
Beto Zpravodajec

Oh, I dunno. Probably helps LV at least a little.

Charlie Self "Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Charlie Self