Lee Valley Pricing Policy

Page 2 of 2

<snip>

What's an MBA?? ;)
Cheers -
Rob
Robin Lee wrote:

lives inside the arctic circle and eats peanut butter sandwiches and eskimos. No, wait. I'm thinking of a drongo.
    mahalo,     jo4hn
Master (degree) of Business Administration.

Sheesh ! I'd heard Canada was backward, but they don't even have toilet paper.
calmly ranted:

I have a t-shirt which says "NO CONDO, NO MBA, NO BMW".
And in case Your Canuckistaniship doesn't grok 'murrican degrees, it's a Masters in Business Administration.
.-. Better Living Through Denial --- http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design

Don't bite Larry - there was a ";" after all......
We even have the 'lectric up here....
G'day -
Rob
calmly ranted:

Y'know, with that extra question mark there, I missed that entirely.

Congrats, now send it down to us in the States CHEAP, will ya?
P.S: Shall I explain the "BMW" to you, too? ;)
.-. Better Living Through Denial --- http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design

Surely that's "the hydro" 8-)

I purchased some router bits in July... and just a cheque in the mail for the differnece of the new price!!!
You gotta love it.
Robin, I know that has been asked before, but I just get my paycheque deposited directly to LV and make everything nice and easy?
I guess it also doen't help that I'm 4 blocks from the Winnipeg store.
Beto Zpravodajec writes:

Oh, I dunno. Probably helps LV at least a little.
Charlie Self "Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." Sir Winston Churchill