Lee Valley...*mumbles*

Got the April 2006 catalogue in the mail this morning.
I guess I'm going to be late for an appointment this morning...*mumbles*
Lots of jig-goodies....boy, does Robin have our number!?...<G>
Robatoy wrote:

overspend...
dave
Robatoy wrote:

    j4

What can I say .... it's spring, and the kids need shoes....! :)
Cheers -
Rob
My problem is that LV is on the way home from the office.. the car just 'naturally' pulls into the parking lot all by itself.
I need a raise.
Mike

Or I would be the homeless guy with the best set of tools in the dumpster.
snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote in

I'm planning to go to the Saratoga Springs show this weekend. Is there a Lee Valley store between there and North Jersey/NY City, for some cleaning out of the wallet on the way back?
I really wish there was a LV store in North Jersey. Robin, how about on Rt 17 near the Route 4 intersection? Next to the Ikea store?
--
Best regards
Han

Only in Canada... Neener, neener!
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 07:55:47 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

No, that's not a neener. That's GOOD! The last thing I need is an LV within driving distance. I value my marriage! <g>
--
Art

No problem with the marriage part. My wife likes the garden and kitchen stuff so she tags onto my orders. I just been a bigger bank account.