Leather Shop Apron

Page 2 of 2

Thanks for the idea! The missus like to sew, maybe I can get her to custom make one. I would just like a leather one that stops above the knee with a few pockets for the stuff I use the most. The last two I tried on didn't even go far enough down to cover some body parts that should be protected! --dave

Dave Jackson wrote:

I bought one of these: <URL:http://cgi.ebay.com/Leather-Bib-Apron-Welding-Farrier-Blacksmith-Shop-42_W0QQitemZ7579343810QQcategoryZ58260QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Good quality leather, and it goes down to my knees (I'm 6'4")
JES
I always said, "Honey that's nothing but good clean sawdust." Didn't matter if it was sticking to my shirt, coming out of my pockets, or tracked in on her clean floor. I still get just a little in my pockets, but not nearly as much. The stuff that gets on my shirt now brushes right off, not impedded like before. Well, two out of three ain't bad.
DonkeyHody "A poor workman quarrels with his tools." - American Indian Proverb

That must mean that there are an awful lot of very poor software developers. ;-) [Myself included when I was doing that kind of thing]
I always said, "Honey that's nothing but good clean sawdust." Didn't matter if it was sticking to my shirt, coming out of my pockets, or tracked in on her clean floor. I still get just a little in my pockets, but not nearly as much. The stuff that gets on my shirt now brushes right off, not impedded like before. Well, two out of three ain't bad.
DonkeyHody "A poor workman quarrels with his tools." - American Indian Proverb
Lie-Nielsen also makes a good leather apron.
www.lie-nielsen.com -- click on accessories which is under "Other items".
DonkeyHody wrote:

DonkeyHody wrote:

[snip]
Lie-Nielsen has a good one, too.
http://www.lie-nielsen.com/ -- click on "Accessories."
DonkeyHody wrote:

Lie-Nielsen also makes a nice leather apron. See
www.lie-nielsen.com -- click on accessories which is under "other items."
DonkeyHody wrote:

DonkeyHody wrote:

I got my (hose cloth -- canvas) apron before I got a oxy-gas kit.
Now I have to get another. :-/
er
--
email not valid