Laser Engraving?

Anyone here know of a good source of laser Engraving?
I have a disk of Maple 3" in diameter that Id like to have some things engraved on.
Thanks Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
remove _ to get the correct address
Thanks Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
remove _ to get the correct address
The following are two member of the Gwinnett Woodworkers Association in Georgia (yes, I'm a proud member, but I only wish I had a laser):
Dave Spotts - HJ Products, Stone Mountain, Georgia 30087 770.979.4943, 770.978.6670 (fax)
Victor Jones and Jim Gladstone - Atlanta Laser Works, Acworth, GA 30102 678.494.9692, 404.512.6998 (cell)
If you decide to call either of them you might mention my name. That way they'll know who to blame. :-) I have no connection to either of them except that we belong to the same woodworking association and these are some good guys to work with.
Paul Proffitt
Rob V wrote:

You can also try the local trophy and traditional engraving shops. Most don't have a laser but they may know of a local (or semi-local) source. A local university bookstore also subs this out. They offer it to duplicate diploma's on wood but you can have anything done. Charge is usually by the square inch.
Daryl