Large and cheap plywood near Coventry, RI

From Craigslist: http://providence.craigslist.org/mat/507255077.html I have about 600 sheets of 5x12 plywood 5/8 thick Im selling it for $5.00 a sheet these are brand new not used if you figure the square footage it equals just as much as 2 4x8 sheets put together you can purchase as much or as little as you want delivery available call rocky (401)269-9934
Man, I wish I had a project for it and lived a bit nearer!

I could cover all the walls in my shop for less than $50 with that stuff... yeesh

Check the Craigslist listing and it now says particle board, not plywood. Still a great price if it's in decent condition - maybe we'll hear from someone who has bought some.
John Martin

There's a difference? ; )
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
RicodJour wrote:

Just like the guy with 20 large apartments worth of Brazilian cherry for 2 bucks a square feel, these deals are never where you need them to make the better buck, and even if they were, the time between spec to hunt and gather to install can be huge.

The Nature of Markets.