Large and cheap plywood near Coventry, RI

From Craigslist:

have about 600 sheets of 5x12 plywood 5/8 thick Im selling it for $5.00 a sheet these are brand new not used if you figure the square footage it equals just as much as 2 4x8 sheets put together you can purchase as much or as little as you want delivery available call rocky (401)269-9934

Man, I wish I had a project for it and lived a bit nearer!

RicodJour

I could cover all the walls in my shop for less than $50 with that stuff... yeesh

Reply to
N Hurst

If that stuff was close by, I'd scarf up about 100 sheets right now. I'd finish out the shop interior and bank the rest. Wonder how someone ends up with that much surplus of a special order product?

Reply to
Don

Read the ad very carefully. The one here says "plywood" but the on one Craigslist says "plywood" in the header and "particle board" in the body. If it was plywood I'd be sorely tempted to rent a truck and take a drive over, but for particle board, nahhh. . . .

Reply to
J. Clarke

There's a difference? ; )

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

OK that tears it, lemme outta my verbal. LOL Its still a good deal but it won't serve my purpose.

Reply to
Don

Ya'll talkin about 2 different ads?

Reply to
Don

Refresh the page. The one with "plywood" is probably cached in your browser.

Reply to
J. Clarke