LAP STEEL GUITAR

http://www.buildyourguitar.com/resources/lapsteel /
I figures you guys need a bit more music in your souls.
JOAT Good manners started to happen as soon as all the mammoths were killed off and there was no piece of food big enough for everyone to eat at the same time. - Nanny Ogg

A healthy soul needs more than music to thrive. Prayer is a the ultimate food for the soul, music is just a refreshment.
Vito Kuhn http://www.family-usenet.com FAM.* Hierarchy Administration Team
Tue, Jul 19, 2005, 5:39am (EDT+6) snipped-for-privacy@family-usenet.com (VitoKuhn) does claim: A healthy soul needs more than music to thrive. Prayer is a the ultimate food for the soul, music is just a refreshment.
I've never found prayer to be very nourishing - nor productive. On the other hand, life without music would be a drab existance indeed. I think I'll pray for the music to continue. Buddy Holly lives.