laminated Pine ?

Does anyone know who makes a 3/4" laminated pine board 16 - 20'' wide.

They look very much like a quilt, made up of what I am sure was once waste.

I have used them in the past and they are great for all sorts of cabinet projects , including wainscoting and paneling

My web search has not yielded any manufactures or distributors in the United States.

Am I calling this stuff by the right name?

Thanks for any help

WCS

Reply to
wcs

Home Depot has "project pine" in various widths to more than 20" width, consisting of strips about 2" wide.

Brian

Reply to
Brian in Vancouver, BC

I forget the actual widths, but Home Depot has them. They were much wider than typical boards and were straigt and flat.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

You should be able to pick them up in the shelving section at any home depot type of store.

Reply to
mp