KNOCKDOWN BOOKCASE

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/features/fea.asp?id 96
Looking for bookcase plans, the older son needs to make some bookcases. Don't recall if I ever posted this one or not. I'm getting tired of rating these plans, so you can rate them yourself next time. I'll just go ahead and give this one a B.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax