Kinda' OT - Duluth Trading "Work" jackets

Have any of you folks tried any of them?
How do they compare to Carhartt?
They look good in the catalog, and DT has a satisfaction guarantee, but... <G>
Thanks! Barry
B a r r y wrote:

Don't know, but they're outta' my pricing structure...
B a r r y wrote:

Can't comment on the jackets, but they make excellent attache bags, knee pads, a toss down rubber kneeling pad I use all the time to shoot low level photos (you tend to become a connoisseur of knee protection after 3 surgeries). Quality is superb. Price in the LL Bean range (except one style of knee pads is the most expensive out there). Great customer service and warrantees.

All of the stuff I've ever bought from them has been of good quality. Dave
I get their pants and I like them better then carharts. they don't wear as fast and they fit better. Knight-Toolworks http://www.knight-toolworks.com affordable handmade wooden planes
Thanks, all of you!
Barry