kids clothesline plans

Have been asked to make a kids clothesline for a xmas present but don't know where to start. Have googled but can't find plans. Any thoughts?
Thanks Tana
Tana wrote:

I would build two frames like an H with the two ends forming the base and rope hanger.
Then I would connect the base with a 2 x 4 of appropriate length. A little cross bracing and you have a self supporting cloths line.
If you make the sides as two T sections you can make the thing adjustable for height.
(this would be much clearer as a picture)