KENYAN HIVE ADAPTED FOR CALIFORNIA

Of course, by the time you read this, the politicians of California have probably outlawed making one. When you outlaw h hives, only outlaws will have hives.

JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.

Reply to
J T

Ayup. I had hives once. Ate too many strawberries. Turned me against eating escargot. j4

Reply to
jo4hn