Just finished building my workbench

I just finished construction of my dream workbench. I've posted pictures on alt.binaries.pictues.woodworking and you can also see them at my website.
http://home.mindspring.com/~hobbesct (click on workbench link)
You can also see a detailed description of the construction process at the site.
-Mark
nice job on the bench.
Mark -
That workbench is *SO* nice! Congratulations... What color are you goin'ta paint it?
John

LOL!
Mark Blum wrote:

That bench is just too beautiful to use. You'll have to build something with an MDF top to use for every day. :-)     mahalo,     jo4hn

Wow - don't leave that in the shop! Bring it into the living room!

The link to the homepage worked for me, but the link to the workbench didn't. It returned a 404 error.
snipped-for-privacy@qwest.net says...

Sorry about that. It should be working now.
-Mark
says...

That's a nice bench. When does your neighbour get to spill the bitumen-paint on it?
--
conehead

Nice job. When I finished mine, I was afraid to mark it up ;-). I got over it.
Beautiful bench.
Bill
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMdigsig.com says...

I know that feeling. I put so much work into getting everything as perfect as I could. It's hard to turn around and start beating the hell out of it. I just have to remember that is what I built it for.
Thanks for the comments, Mark
It's beautiful. Are you planning on adding more dog holes/apron pegs as the need arises, or is what's there sufficient for you needs?

I considered another row, but I think the single row will do for my needs. With a standard tail vise, I didn't see much benefit to another row of dogs. With a Veritas twin vise it would have been a different story. Plus I figured that woodworkers have been using a single row of dogs for centuries, so it would probably be sufficient for my needs. Only time will tell for sure though.
-Mark