Joke, not about woodworking so those purists do read the bloody thing

Iraqi Spies

Two Iraqi spies met in a busy restaurant after they had successfully slipped into the U.S.

The first spy starts speaking in Arabic.

The second spy shushes him quickly and whispers:

"Don't blow our cover. You're in America now. Speak Spanish."

Reply to
mike hide

"mike hide" wrote in news:_7idnVvPnPFmQc7ZRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Yup. Funny.

Reply to
Cothian

| Iraqi Spies | | | | Two Iraqi spies met in a busy restaurant after they had | successfully slipped into the U.S. | | The first spy starts speaking in Arabic. | | The second spy shushes him quickly and whispers: | | "Don't blow our cover. You're in America now. Speak Spanish."

Wajid zain (Muy bueno)

Morris Dovey