Joke, not about woodworking so those purists do read the bloody thing

Iraqi Spies
Two Iraqi spies met in a busy restaurant after they had successfully slipped into the U.S.
The first spy starts speaking in Arabic.
The second spy shushes him quickly and whispers:
"Don't blow our cover. You're in America now. Speak Spanish."

Yup. Funny.
mike hide (in snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com) said:
| Iraqi Spies | | | | Two Iraqi spies met in a busy restaurant after they had | successfully slipped into the U.S. | | The first spy starts speaking in Arabic. | | The second spy shushes him quickly and whispers: | | "Don't blow our cover. You're in America now. Speak Spanish."
Wajid zain (Muy bueno)