jointer/planner knife setting tool

I purchased a used 6" jointer a couple years ago. I came with a jig for setting the blades. It was made by Accuracy Inc. in Louisville Kentucky. It is model A-1. I was wondering if anyone has heard of this and if anyone has a manual for them. I could not find Accuracy Inc. in the yellow pages in Kentucky.
Don't know about Accuracy Inc. but the wife got me a dial micrometer and magnetic base for Christmas this year (about $30 Can. on sale) and with it I can set the blades exactly the same without any problems.

Hmmm, since I live in Louisville, I just checked both the white and yellow pages under everything I could think of, and found nothing by the name of Accuracy in town. Anything else on it that might be helpful?
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:04:59 GMT, "Jerry Gilreath"

could be out of business.
could be a paper office for an importer.
snipped-for-privacy@inNOSPAMsightbb.com says...

for 60eur complete in little wooden box (very cute) just drop the knife in put the bridges on and bobs yer uncle.I`ll try and find out the maker for you if you want.
http://www.euronet.nl/users/beetle/beitelzetapparat.jpg
dont worry about the language the pictures explain everything in fact the look so nifty I`ll buy a set next week and let you know Russell
DD wrote:

cross, 10 in. long with 1 inch arms about 2 inches from one end. Each arm and the long portion has a small foot (all from cast iron). The short end has a dial screw foot. I align it on a flat surface so that all 4 feet touch. To check the blade, the adjustable foot is placed on the blade with the other 3 on the outfeed table. If it rocks from side to side, the blade is too high. If the blade is too low, it will rock from end to end. Extremely simple and fool proof for this fool.
--

Gerald Ross, Cochran, GA
To reply add the numerals "13" before the "at"