Jointech Support

Life is sweet when the unexpected happens. I've had a Jointech system for several years -- and yes, I really do like it -- but last week I dropped the fence feather board and broke one of the nylon bolts. I sent an email to Jointech customer support asking if they could help me with a replacement -- fully expecting to pay an inflated price. I was somewhat disappointed that I didn't get a response to my request, but given the service level of some companies these days, was not terribly surprised. Then came today's mail and yep, there was the needed nylon bolt -- along for an invoice saying there was no charge. Makes my whole day!

On one order, there was a line item for $100 off labeled as an unadvertised special.
Myx - happy Jointech owner

Just keep up with their latest systems, 'cause if they discontinue yours, they don't have parts for it. Tom, engineering away. Someday, it'll all be over....