joinery techniques

i guess they are making frames for walls and doing a test fit
https://www.youtu.be/embed/Y1oMZKYuSI8
that is an amazing joint they're fitting there
looks like they are a production shop for pre-built homes and by hand to boot
looks like fir or redwood
On Tue, 5 May 2015 08:27:15 -0700
another nice one splicing two beams that is a beautiful joint there
i see a jointer in the background so they do utilize some machinery but the joints are cut by hand
https://www.youtu.be/embed/W1pvUlQgYtk
On 5/5/2015 10:27 AM, Electric Comet wrote:

I'm getting a refusal by my protection software with both of your links.
Electric Comet wrote:

"Leon" wrote:

------------------------------------------- That makes two of us.
Lew
On 05/05/2015 01:26 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Me to - at first glance it looks like youtube, but it's actually youtu.be - maybe some scuzzy scammer trying to infect hosts with malware?
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 5:33:04 PM UTC-4, Kevin Miller wrote:

There is nothing spammy about youtub.be
Google introduced youtub.be to shorten youtube links by letting you leave out the .com/watch?v= characters. The shorter the better for twitter.
http://www.geek.com/news/google-unveils-youtu-be-shortener-that-cuts-down-video-links-by-15-characters-1029511/
On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 7:09:49 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 7:09:49 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:

BTW...I was not implying that EC's link are any good, just that I don't think it has anything to do with the youtu.be section.
If you enter youtu.be in your address bar, you should be redirected to youtube.com.
On 05/05/2015 03:23 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Ah - thanks for the clarification. With some many phishing emails out there doing "clever" things to URLs I'm a bit jaded I'm afraid. Good to know the domain is not a scam. Links don't work, but that's apparently a different issue...
...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
On 5/5/2015 5:06 PM, Leon wrote:

If in doubt, manually direct your browser to www.youtube.com, and search for Y1oMZKYuSI8

This fails. At the original URL it shows a security certificate flaw on both links.

It works for me. Try opening this link. It is some amazing joinery.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Y1oMZKYuSI8

On Tue, 12 May 2015 01:20:26 -0500 Jerry Osage wrote:

i would not cover that framing with drywall
i need to find the joint they use in the corners
it would be an interesting technique for a book case or some other furniture

What worked for me was to google for "Y1oMZKYuSI8", to yield <
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1oMZKYuSI8
.

Well worth watching.
Joe Gwinn