Jim Tolpin's Table Saw Magic

Just ordered this book (but I can still cancel it)
Does anyone own it and hate it? or love it?
I have it. I think it is an "ok" book but it's difficult to follow the flow of information. For instance, he constantly refers to his "Universal Rip Fence Attachment" but does not tell you where the diagrams are, how to attach things to it etc. You must go through the entire book to connect ideas and find things. The jigs are neat to look at though! I prefer Roger Cliffe's book, and as for the jigs, you can pick up any "best of" woodworking magazine, or through the web and find as good or better jigs.
See if your library has it first before keeping it.
Cheers, Duke

Have the first edition, and I love it
Am thinking about getting the 2nd edition based on how much I like the first edition
John

If you own a Jet tablesaw this is the book to get. All his jigs fit the Jet and work great.

I started to make his rip fence jig, but stopped after looking at the attachment method. His plan calls for drilling and tapping holes in the top of the existing fence. With a thickness of just 3/32", it would engage less than two full threads of the attachment bolts. I'm concerned that the threads would strip out after a short time. Has anybody had any trouble with this happening?
My fence is Jet's newer Exacta II (re-badged HTC 900). The fence faces are attached with clips that allow the face to slip off with a push from the rear. I'm thinking of replacing the face with a modified version of Tolpin's jig, using a single vertical face about 8" high. Sort of a wide,short "T" on its side , rather than Tolpin's "L". Of course this leads to readjusting the rip scale when switching back and forth, or making sure the new jig thickness exactly matches the original 23/32" face.