Jet Tablesaw JWTS-10JF Alignment problem

I need to align my blade by moving the back of the blade left 1/16". The manual tells of aligning the blade at 90 and 45 degrees. No problem there. What I need is front to back. I think I have to move the rear trunnion but don't know how. Any help would be very appreciated. The manual has a diagram on page 16. If you have a manual maybe you could tell me what bolts to move.